Nextia Broadband Pvt Ltd - Terms & Condition
The Terms and Conditions contained herein form a binding Contract regulating your use of the 'My Account' section of the website www.nextiabroadband.in. These Terms and Conditions shall apply in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions laid down in the CRF (Customer Relationship Form) signed between You and Nextia and terms not defined herein shall bear the meaning assigned to them under the CRF. Your usage of this section will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at the time of such usage.
1. "This Section" means the ‘My Account’ section of the official Nextia website: www.nextiabroadband.in. "Nextia transaction ID" means the Nextia transaction ID No. generated at the time of making online payment(s), including online payment(s) through credit card/ net banking account(s) in this section, as indicated in the online receipt(s) for your online payment(s). "You/ Your” means and includes the Customer (as defined in the CRF) and/or any person authorized by the Customer, using or accessing the services provided in this section.
2. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding Contract. You shall not use this section if you are not competent to enter into contract under the applicable laws.
3. In order to use this section, online registration is required. You must be a Customer and/or a person authorized by the Customer in order to register. The information you provide in the CRF must be complete and accurate. Nextia reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Nextia deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or Governmental request.
4. When choosing a password, a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 characters must be used without any spaces in between the characters. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words, consecutive numbers, letters or obvious personal information as Your password. You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your username and password and for all transactions undertaken using your Username and password in this section. It is Your responsibility to change Your password immediately if You believe it has been compromised. Nextia will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of Your Username and password and/or Your credit card/net banking account number and other details.
5. You shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised and illegal use of this section and/or the Nextia official website.
6. The facility for online payment(s) through credit card/ net banking account(s) is available for select credit cards and net banking account(s) only.
7. This section is programmed to log out automatically. Nextia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss/damage caused by reason of such disconnection.
8. When making any online payment(s) through your credit card/ net banking account(s), You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. The Payment Gateway will redirect You to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party(ies) (the “non- Nextia website(s)”). Nextia does not control the non-Nextia website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on the non- Nextia website(s). Nextia is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the non-Nextia website, including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the non-Nextia website(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the non- Nextia website.
9. You are requested to use the Nextia transaction ID only for all queries made to the Nextia helpline regarding online payment(s) made through your credit card/ net banking account(s).
10. Nextia shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner for the online payment(s) made by You through your credit card/ net banking account(s). Nextia shall not be liable if payment is refused or declined by the concerned Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier either due to incorrect card details or other reasons. Nextia shall not be responsible for authentication of your credit card/ net banking account details.
11. Nextia shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by You through Your credit card/ net banking account(s) including but not limited to, excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, double debit to the credit card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. The Nextia helpline will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
12. If the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier declines payment, Nextia shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to Your attention. You should check with your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, that payment has been deducted from your account.
13. You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card/ net banking account details provided by you for availing of services will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/net banking account which is not lawfully owned by You.
14. You understand, declare and agree that Nextia shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier.
15. Nextia shall not be liable for any payment(s) not reaching the intended registered account due to Your quoting an incorrect customer ID.
16. Nextia accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
17. No refund shall be payable to You under any circumstances including cancellation for any of the tariff plans, that You have subscribed to.
18. Nextia reserves the right at any time and/or from time to time, without giving or being required to give any reason or prior notice modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to this section and remove and discard the contents.
19. Nextia reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to You; therefore You are advised to check these regularly. You can read the latest version of the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” link provided on each page of this section.
20. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Nextia be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or monetary losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Nextia websites/ this section/ services or for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or monetary losses arising out of or in connection with this agreement. This clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Contract. Liability of Nextia to you in all events under any applicable law whatsoever for all loss or damage arising out of your use of this section shall be limited to the value of any amount you have paid to Nextia for your use of this section.
21. This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Delhi, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this section.
22. Every Transaction Reversal would attract Transaction Reversal Charges as levied by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.